Easter

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Tired of Waiting

Do you ever get tired of waiting?  I'm not talking about waiting in line for lunch, I'm talking about the kind of waiting where it's something you want so badly you can taste it.  Something that you can feel deep inside as an aching desire and it just won't happen.  I have had this happen to me in different capacities in life.  Wanting to get into dental school, wanting to become a mother, wanting to advance my career, etc.  It happens to all of us in one form or another and the process of waiting is difficult, almost even painful......  But you know what, once the thing happens, the waiting process was totally worth it!  I am in a season if waiting, and it just makes me so excited for what's about to happen😁!



1 comment:

  1. You dont settle for anything! Your waiting to get things right, is your virtue. People who are along for the ride, (like me) are so grateful to have you in our lifes.

    ReplyDelete