Easter

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

My Greatest Blessing

Do you ever have weeks (maybe even months) where you feel like all you do is work and feel tired?  And even though you have slept, you can't seem to feel rested?  That pretty much sums up how I have been feeling for a while.  And there are days when I just want to throw in the towel, sell all of my belongings, and move to a beach somewhere (I actually told my kids this on Sunday)!  But then something happens to remind me why I do everything I do and why God has placed me here on this Earth.  My greatest blessing will always be my children and I thank God everyday that he chose me to be their mom.  Even on my most challenging and exhausting days, they make me laugh, swim, play, do silly things that remind me to stop and smell the roses.  So thank you Kyser, Paxton, and Tayvia for being the amazing kids that you are and for helping mommy see that life really is about the ones we hold closest in our hearts.  I love youπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’œ!




No comments:

Post a Comment