Easter

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

So proud of this kid........

I am so proud of Kyser and how well he has done in school this year.  Last night, he was awarded as being on the honor roll.  You may be thinking "cool but a lot of kids get on the honor roll".  Well, the real deal is that Kyser is registered as and supposed to be a 4th grader.  However, his academic performance awarded him to be bumped up two grades so he just completed the 6th grade!   Not only that, but he got thrown into middle school and the beginning of the year was rough but he powered through and did an amazing job!  WAY TO GO KYSER!!!!!

I think the thing I am most proud of is the fact that neither he nor I gave up.  There were days when I didn't know how I was going to survive with him.  And he was just as confused and troubled by the BIG transition that had occurred.  I know I laid it all in God's hands and trusted that he would get us through.  Some days I feel like my work as a mom is failing.  And then there are days like this when I can breathe easy and know that we are all good.

Keep working hard Kyser and "Oh The Places You Will Go"!  I love you more than anything and am so proud to be your mom๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก




No comments:

Post a Comment