Easter

Monday, May 20, 2019

This girl right here.......

This daughter of mine makes me laugh, shake my head, become frustrated, and smile all day long!  She is a complete cuddle bug and will say out of no where "Mommy, I love you"!  She has an amazingly strong personality and her zodiac is Cancer (which she fits perfectly).  She came with me to work last week, and as we were walking across campus she stepped off of the sidewalk and onto the grass.  The is how the conversation went:

Mom: "Tayvia, you can't walk on the grass so please step back on the sidewalk."

Tayvia: "Why can't we walk on the grass?"

Mom: "That's just the rule and everyone (including mom) has to follow it."

Tayvia: "That's lame.  Why have grass if you can't even walk on it?"

I laughed the whole walk back to my office thinking about her practicality and her forwardness.  Stay you Tayvia because we love you just the way you are ๐Ÿ˜˜!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment