Easter

Monday, March 4, 2019

About Last Week........

Last week was brutal!  I am still tired from last week and it's already time to start this week😳.  The Lacrosse practice schedule switched at the last minute on Monday and that began the craziness of the week.  I also had a very busy/interesting/challenging week at work and when that happens, I am exhausted by the time I get home and start my second job as mom/chauffeur/chef/maid/etc........  One good impromptu move that the kids and I made was leaving the house early one morning before school and stopping by Starbucks for breakfast.  We don't do this very often so it really was a treat to sip our coffee/tea and eat breakfast🍵🌯.  When life gets crazy, I need to slow down if even for a couple minutes to enjoy breakfast with my favorite people on the planet🖤.  Thank you to my sister for sending the Starbucks gift card for my birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment