Easter

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Sometimes I just do not understand.........


Sometimes I just do not understand why certain things happen.  3 years ago I lost a very dear friend to cancer.  Now, another one of my favorite people on the planet has also been diagnosed.  These amazing women were and are my age!  It just does not make sense.  Why God do these things happen?  And I know there are so many of us that wonder why we and the ones we love must weather these storms?  The only thing I take comfort in knowing is that God is the almighty healer, the supreme doctor, and the one who is in control of it all.  So, I am grateful that God is on my friend's side and he will carry her through this diagnosis and time of needed healing for her body.  I also know that I need to be so grateful for all of my many blessings and to take care of my body because it is the only vessel that I have to get me through my time here on earth.  Many prayers to all of the people who need healing in this world🙏.


No comments:

Post a Comment