Easter

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Boy Mom

I love being a mom, and for the first four years of my mom life, I only had boys.  So I am accustomed to boys.  My boys have really grown into their personalities this past year and I love sitting back and just watching them be themselves.  Here are conversations I had this week with each of the boys:

Kyser: "Mommy, I want to go to work with you this week".

Mom: "Ok, I would love you to come with me.  What made you want to do that instead of spend your Spring Break lounging at home"?

Kyser: "Well mom, you told me that you would pay me $5/hour to come work with you and I really need to get that quick cash💰"!

Mom: "😂.  Ok buddy, I will put you to work this week"!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paxton: "Mom, here's a joke for you.........  Your mama is so stupid that she took Snoop Dog for a walk"!

Mom: "😂"!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know where they learn this stuff, but I love that they keep me laughing.  Love you boys😘


No comments:

Post a Comment