Easter

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Life Can Be Full of Disappointments

Throughout life, there are always going to be ups and downs-like a rollercoaster.  For me, the greatest disappointments are those in which people we love and bring into our circle turn out to be someone different than they portrayed themselves to be.  I would say one of my greatest attributes and downfalls is the fact that I am too trusting.  It's great because I don't ever pass judgements on people, but it's also bad because I get the carpet pulled out from under my feet sometimes.  But through it all, I have learned to weather the storm and that I am ultimately stronger than I ever believed myself to be.  So today, I will gather my strength and move on with life.  I have an amazing family, network of friends, and the most awesome kids on the planet.  And of course, God's always got my back and I know he has plans for me that I cannot see at this time 🙏.  I will continue to Walk By Faith👣........




No comments:

Post a Comment